July App Challenge: Support Local Businesses
Advanced: 2048 App
Rules and Information
- 1. Everyone interested in coding is eligible to participate for free.
- 2. You must submit your app to the submission box by July 31st @ 11:59 PDT.
- 3. You may either edit the existing sample code or make an app from scratch. If you choose the former: you must modify the code to integrate your own features. If you choose the latter: you will receive priority consideration in the most technical app award.
- 5. Judging results will be sent out via email a week after the submission deadline.
- 6. By submitting your app url, you give MAC the consent to share it on our website and other social media. Author name will be noted unless requested otherwise.
- 1. Technicality: the app should demonstrate a thorough understanding on the coding language, interaction, and algorithms used in the app.
- 2. Originality: the app should include ideas and features that are unique and original.
- 3. Theme: the app should fit the month's theme.